Monday, November 1, 2010

Journey Preparations

Winter Jacket? Checked
Jumper? Checked
Glove? Checked
Socks? Checked
Cash?....checked?

Ohoho...I'm wondering, what I'm gonna miss most..Food? Family? pets?
And most of all, I'm wondering what it would be like to be in a foreign country, as this is my first trip outside. I'm going to be a tourist!A foreigner!
Uhuh...nothing to be excited about..accept that, I might bump into Hugh Grant, maybe? hehehe
What worry me most is time for solat..For a 12 hours flight, when is Subuh? and, with winter is on the go in UK, when will zuhr, Asr etc...ohh...this is a trip that would give me another insight of the world, and i'm looking forward to it..And I totally rely on my fren..Hope she won't leave me there...huhuhu

Somehow, my excitement is repressed with anxiety as I'm gonna handle a meeting starting today in Penang.
Hope that everything will be fine and marvellously perfect...
What am i scared of?????

No comments:

Post a Comment