Thursday, March 25, 2010

Discriminating...

"u are discriminating English language! U r working with government, u are suppose to be able to speak in english beautifully. I didn't hear any english word from u! Why? U can't speak in English?"-

A late evening conversation that took place while I was struggling to come up with a proposal to change a procedure. 

First, he banded our system, saying that our system is nonsense and so on, because he was left out not knowing that application for Matriculation Programme had been done from July to October last year.

Then, he said that our system is wasting tax-payers' money because we are all messed up.

 Next, he was talking non-stop because I (mistakenly) told him that we did not advertise in The Star, while in fact, we did. He was angry with me because I did not speak in english..Well...
...Saya tertakluk kepada Perlembagaan (152), 'Bahasa Melayu adalah Bahasa Rasmi'

No comments:

Post a Comment