Thursday, March 25, 2010

Total Stranger...

As a newly wed, I'm considering myself living with a total stranger. Admitting that we barely knew each other before we get married, but that was not a reason not to love a person. We could love anyone if we let ourself to love.

Get-to know-each-other phase is really an interesting phase and it could go on like...forever. We could not have been the same person (as in character) because we have so many things to feel, to think, to express. Mood swings and everything...we are different every time. But, all we could do is understanding, being tolerant and care for each other [until to the point that we could not go on anymore?]. Hahahaha...

I don't know whether I could tolerate this taught: "How long would this happiness lasts?"

A month marriage taught me many things. Makes me value family more...I don't wanna lose any one of them. And I wanna have family of my own...Aamiiiiin...

No comments:

Post a Comment