Friday, February 11, 2011

On N Off

This week has been an 'On and off' for me n hubby..and for my plan to further my study.
First, my hubby told me he had to go outstation at Pahang. He would be spending the night there.
So, I planned on spending the night at Bangi, with my SIL. Takmo la, balik umah org takde kan..hehehehe...

Then, came an order for me and my task in Banting. I have to spend 2 nights there...originally...
Actually, the plan was...Go back (to and fro) Banting-Bangi. But, my health failed me for the flu caught me off guard. And my nose running frantically during my observation duty at Banting. I had to work out a plan B. I couldn't really spend the time on the road to Bangi, could I? With all the headache, flu and sneezing every second I inhaled oxygen. It came to the point (or junction) of turning either Left or Right? For Left would bring me to Bangi, and Right would bring me back to Seremban..So, which one I chose?

I turned right...yeah...to Seremban. Back to my hubby. He called me earlier that he had no more business at Pahang so, he would be home. And I really need someone to tend to my care as I did when he had fever before..Furthermore, with a few constrain, I couldn't afford to risk going to the clinic and I hope a few panadol would do me a favor in keeping my flu down. So, home I went. 

Luckily, there's a few more pills for me to kill the flu. And I slept like a baby. turning left and right, mumbling in my sleep. My husband said that I asked for a biscuits. Why biscuits? Why not asked for a pizza or KFC? hissyyy...

There goes my plan...The next day, I woke up a bit fresh but still with a thick nose. I headed for Banting and finished up my task for the day and spent the night there..So, off for me n hubby...Still off for me and my plan (CWK will surely not happy with this...). Now, I'm here planning everything but still...nothing...

Hope tomorrow will bring some kind of miracle for me to work something right...hohohohoho...

No comments:

Post a Comment