Monday, September 14, 2009

Mencuba sesuatu yang baru...

I'm setting up a new project. Hahaha...Still under construction.

Actually, I've got bundles of T-Shirt right from its vietnam factory. And the quality is satisfying. Hey, I compared with the retails in Al-******. There are other kind of shirts too for those who wanted to go for something more formal. Ahakss... Emm...trying to have more stocks of other brands.

For those who have gone to all the troubles of flying to Jakarta and Bandung, U will find the shirts worth buying. Give me  some times, I will have the setting of a blog to display all the shirts for your pleasure of shopping (online of course).

Actually, a bit of 'segan' did cross my mind. Not much of a salesperson of me. But, I wanna give full opportunity for us to have a more affordable price for our outfit. Cost is still a cost.. Orait...keep in touch..

"Pecah kaca, Pecah gelas,
Sudah baca, Harap balas"

No comments:

Post a Comment