Friday, June 12, 2009

Ikan Kembong Pedas, Air Suam

hmmm...here, again, in my hunt for satisfaction...asking for sup cendawan... This time, I went to an open resraurant, but still in Bangi..To be exact, at Fasa 4 Tambahan. Actually, my purpose that evening was to go to Jalan TAR, KL. Looking for goodies for my Bunga Pahar...hehehehe... Instead, with so many holding back thought, I stroll (driving my car :)) slowly down the Fasa 4 Tambahan and saw the restaurant.

Actually, it was not my first venture though. As a UKM student a few years back (good old time) we had had quite a good time spending our money at that restaurant. As a Mamak restaurant, so, i expect that the 'Teh Tarik' would be satisfying. I felt a crave in my mouth just thinking about it. Yummie...

Still with my diet, so I asked for a bowl of 'sup cendawan', 'Ikan Kembung Pedas', and air kosong...hehehehe...diet maaaa...





Feeling a bit guily, I asked for a half plate of 'nasi' but i ate only half of it... The soup was fantastic! It had fresh cendawan and the cendawan itself was thick (montok)...sedap woooo... Hehehe...And the 'Ikan Kembong'...delicious. So, in the next visit, I promised myself to order 'Teh Tarik'..

1 comment:

  1. the mushroom sup, indeed, looks scrumptious. *mouth-watering mode is on*


    mmmm nyum :)

    ReplyDelete