Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My KPI, for life...My Passion

Really?

Talking about KPI in office makes me sat back and review may passion in life. Things that i had always wanted. Things that have been my real passion. I'm resetting my KPI (for life, not for work):

  1. Buy 1 book every month (at least). Any type of book can do. Buy only huh? Nop...of course...
  2. Read 2 book every month (at least).
  3. Hmmm...the best collection that I have so far, is reading the collection of Womens' Murder Club by James Patterson. I started buying the collection (if I'm not mistaken, the Fifth Horseman and followed by Seventh Heaven), but so far, my sister have the passion to finish collecting them. Thanks to u sis. worth the effort though.

Beside resetting my KPI, I'm now reviewing my purchasing aims...

  1. Have an SLR camera or a DSLR (more advanced). Hehehe...
  2. Have a business of my own..( secret...dah jadik nanti baru bagitau)
  3. Have a new CAR (Caldina or ACCORD). Heheheheheheheheheh..
In term of work...I'm setting my aim for Pensyarah Cemerlang...

Looking back at it...Materialistic of me...hehehehe...DUNIAWI!!!

1 comment: