Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Interview

A few faces turned this morning, having an interview. I did catwalked in front of them, maintaining a 'macam-bagus-still-smiling' look. And they (interviewee) returned my smile.

Having a look at their faces, I remembered my time 7 years ago. But differently, my interview was held at Jalan Kampung Attap. And as a non-Kl girl, Jalan Kampung Attap sounds like...[urghh...wehere was that?].

I couldn't quite remember who gave me the direction. That someone (i think it was MAZA that got the information from his mom) told me the intended office was at KWSG building. And i was..."What the **** is KWSG? I knew KWSP...".

I was accompanied by Sufee. A simple (maybe sempoi) girl as I was, I was not used to wear Kebaya and the last kebaya that i wore was during my graduation (covered with the 'jubah'). And in addition, my Kebaya was a flaming Red Kebaya.. What a gorgeous young lady...Muahahaha..

The real thing that made me suffer was...
  1. Getting myself into the crammed commuter train [don't forget the Red Kebaya, full-covered shoes and a rainbow-coloured sling bag]. Enough with the stare. I ignored them because *thanked to God* Sufee was with me.
  2. We walked gracefully from the train station of Central Market to the KWSG (dekat dengan Hotel Midah), crossing road and roundabout.. The best part was, at the roundabout someone in a van whistled at us..[ignore...ignore...].

Enough with the suffering, we finally reached the intended building and registered. While waiting for my turn, everybody was reading and discussing like they were attempting to sit for an exam. But, why didn't I? Hehehehe...

In The Room, my interview went on smoothly. Except for the part that i confessed I couldn't answer the question which was:

"Can u differentiate between Prokaryote and Eukaryote?"

And my answer was:

"Prokaryote is a primitive cell. While Eukaryote is a more advanced cell like us. And...and...I'm sorry sir, I couldn't recall anymore of their differences".*eyes looking straight to their faces*.

Then, they asked me to teach a class with any topic that I want. So, I taught Food Pyramid. hehehe..my passion ma...always about food...hihihi.

At the last part of my interview, they asked me if I have any particular college that I wanted to choose to teach. I said..

'No, I accept any college that U assign me to'.

'So, U are still available?'

And with confidence [this was so embarrassing] i answered. No, I'm not.

"Oh. You are married?"

"No, I'm still single"

"So,You are engaged?"

"No, I'm still single"

" But u said, u are not available"

OMG!!! What was I thinking? I was thinkinh about 'UNATTACHED' but they were talking about 'UNAVAILABLE'. Adussss...

*blushing*..."Sorry sir..I didn't know what got into me..I'm single and available".

That was then. Now, ironically, I'm single but not available. Hahaha..that answer of mine had become true..If God wills it...

No comments:

Post a Comment